WHO WE ARE
Initially inspired by our experience deploying and supporting the Marine Corps Logistics and Acquisition ERP platform, we have since broadened and deepened our expertise and service offerings to include multiple facets of advanced technology, as applied to Defense Supply Chain Management.
Our team of experts includes senior veterans with decades of experience managing Defense Supply Chains at the command level.
Our vision is to modernize strategic defense supply chains and improve resiliency by integrating people, processes, and innovative technologies in ways that create new capabilities for our customers.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Improve Operational Readiness
- Increase Efficiency
- Increase Resiliency and Security
- Increase Visibility into Risks and Dependencies
- Identify Cost Reduction Opportunities
- Increase ROI on Technology Investments
- Our team has decades of experience managing Defense Supply Chains at the command level
- 10+ years supporting global Marine Corps ERP system, including initial deployment of technology
- Developed a Medical Supply Chain Platform-as-a-Service capability for the Marine Corps
- Supporting overseas and expeditionary forces in Japan and the Philippines
- Conducted COVID-related Supply Chain risk assessment
- GSA MAS
- SIN 541614: Deployment, Distribution, and Transportation Logistics Services
- SIN 541614V: Supply and Value Chain Management